Saturday 9 February 2013

Cupcakes and Art (and Salty Dog)

Today has been a good day! Firstly it was Saturady, and I love the weekend, when we can all be together (Pete, Claudia, Henry and I) and have a lovely time.

I dropped my ribbons off at Lulubelles in Canford Cliffs. It is such a beautiful shop, and looks like the cafe next door, which is opening on Monday is going to be great too. And that's where my ribbons will be for sale, very exciting. I think my daughter and I will have to head down there next week for a cup of tea and piece of cake.


This evening we had to watch a new show on c beebies called 'Old Jack's Boat', I don't mind watching this at all, as I am quite in love with the dog in it 'Salty Dog' and I hope one day we will have a dog just like her!


Thirdly, I have finished a design for a new birthday card. My little boy loves all things boyish! Tractors, trucks, diggers, trains, you name it. If it's got wheels, you can bet he'll like it. So this card design is inspired by him, and will hopefully be popular with other boys too.

Keep an eye on www.sarahlovellart.co.uk to see it as a card very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment