Thursday 1 December 2016

Dorset Team Etsy Fair......2 more sleeps!

I'm getting more and more excited as Saturday draws near, as the 3rd of December is the day of the Dorset Team Etsy Christmas fair at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne, open from 10am until 4pm.

It is lovely being part of the Dorset Etsy team, I love running my own business, but it means I spend time going it alone. Being part of a 'team' connects me to a wonderful Etsy community of other very talented and creative people, who are all coming together on Saturday. The Allendale centre will be buzzing on Saturday with creativity, happiness and community, and there'll be no better place to start your Christmas shopping.

I'll be in great company, selling along side other members of the Dorset Etsy team, such as The Cat in the Shoe with her beautiful handmade textile sculptures,  Nicolette Dawn with her amazing wire animal sculptures, Love From Hetty and Dave with their lovely hand crafted leather jewellery and accessories, and Little Vagaries with their magical illustrated products, to name a few.

On top of finding some truly original and hand made items for some gift ideas, you know that you will be making some one's day by buying their products. 

You can check out all the information on the fair on the Facebook page here.  

I'll be there with all my hand illustrated cards, prints, colouring books and my brand new 'I believe in unicorns' brooches and limited edition print at a special price! Take a look below........Hope to see you there :)















Limited edition giclee print 'Into the Blossom'


If you can't make it, you can always order from my Etsy shop - free UK shipping and it'll be with you in plenty of time for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment