Wednesday 3 April 2013

Two Etsy Treasury Lists

Lately I have been working on my Etsy networking, not that it really feels like 'working', it is such a pleasure looking around the site and finding lots of beautiful things to 'favourite' and talented people to follow!

It is always lovely to click on the 'activity' button and see that some one has 'favourited' something in your shop or 'favourited' your whole shop. Lately I have had my mini bunting featured in 2 treasury lists, very exciting. There are so many lovely things, it feels like such an honour that some one has chosen something I made to put on their list.



Here are the links to the 2 lists my bunting has been on......

Party Time Treasury List

Vintage Style Treasury List

Thanks to Sarit Lulae Nikule for including me!

you can find my Etsy shop here

Etsy Shop


Let me know what you think of the lists. Maybe try and make one for yourself, there's lots to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment