Thursday 20 March 2014

BRAND NEW! African Wildlife Colouring Book

As I write, my first box of my brand new, bright yellow, gradually depleting 'African Wildlife Colouring Book' is upstairs- so exciting! I now have 2 colouring books.

Following the success of my first Uk Wildlife colouring book, I made number 2. It took me a while to decide what to go for, but following a visit from our lovely friends and their beautiful daughter, who announced she wanted to colour in a lion, it was decided, Africa it was!

The book features 20 animals from the wilds of Africa, including the likes of a crocodile, dik dik, meerkat and black mamba snake to name a few. Each hand drawn picture is accompanied by 3 fun facts about each animal, each letter is also loving hand stamped. Did you know that gorillas laugh when they are tickled and cry when they're sad?

When I got the sample , I was so pleased with how it turned out, so was my daughter who simply loves colouring. Have a look at the pictures below and see what you think.....


Front Cover

Back Cover

One of the pages featuring a Gorilla and her baby

My number 1 critic getting straight to work on the sample copy as soon as it arrived!


Love this one she coloured, a golden ninja meerkat!

If you would like to read more about this book and my Uk wildlife one too, just click on this link to see them on my website here .

This book would make an ideal gift for little ones or grown ups alike, anyone who likes to colour, and let's face it, who doesn't?!

I'd LOVE to hear what you think if you'd like to comment below, thanks for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment