Saturday 25 January 2014

It Must Be Love!

Happy new year, welcome to 2014. Christmas and new year over, it's onwards and upwards to Valentine's day. I love a bit of romance, but not the really soppy stuff, it's the simple things that always get me, little things that make a big difference.

With this in mind, I have created a few new Valentine's card designs, simple, yet beautiful and something to make that some one special smile.....take a look....

Foxes, I have a thing about foxes, I love to draw them, and they have this beautiful quality about them, so had to include them in one of my new designs, 'Fox Love', as I said, simple and beautiful!

'I am so in LOVE with you' something a little bit different, but this little phrase was dancing about in my head for a while before the design took shape. I have to say it was inspired by my wonderful husband, and this card has inspired some more ideas, so watch this space.

Head over to my Valentine's cards page to see and buy these, plus some more designs too. May you have a very LOVEly Valentine's day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment