Monday 25 April 2016

'Don't Forget to be Awesome' New Print by Sarah Lovell Art

I am not sure where I first heard 'Don't Forget to be Awesome' but as soon as I heard it, I liked it, and it stuck with me, a great thought to start each day.

Last year I did an on line course with the amazing Lilla Rogers. The course is called 'Make Art that Sells' and I had been thinking of doing it for a long time. I finally decided to do it, and didn't regret it! I LOVED it, it was just like going back to art school, except the students were all over the world. we had a facebook group to chat in and share ideas, it was such a great experience, and I would recommend it whole heartedly to anyone interested in making art that sells.

So, one of the weeks assignments was 'Wall Art', and part of the brief was to include some words. As soon as I read the brief, 'Don't Forget to be Awesome' popped into my head, and I knew I wanted to make a piece of art with these words. This print is the result of that week. I have the original in my hallway,  we see it each day we come down stairs, and it always puts a smile on my face.

I decided to make it available as a print to hopefully put a smile on your face too! You can purchase your print right here




The print is hand illustrated and printed here in Dorset on 260gram paper with biodegradable inks. Hope you like it, oh, and don't forget to be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment