Wednesday 15 July 2015

'Open House' Exhibition at Poole Lighthouse with Southwest Artwork

I have really enjoyed taking part in the 'Open House' exhibition at Poole Lighthouse, which was organised by my agency 'Southwest Artwork' , you can have a look at their website here . It is a collection of artwork by a number of Southwest Artwork artists, and is well worth a visit. The private view is on the 24th July at 6pm, if you'd like to come along?

One of the best things about this exhibition is that we were allowed to paint on the gallery walls, and it was a real pleasure watching what other artists created on the walls too. I hope you'll get a chance to go and take a look.

Here are some pictures of the black unicorn and fox which I created at the Lighthouse.....






I also completed this stag painting/ collage, the stag is painted in gouache and he is surrounded by golden sequins. He is now hanging in the gallery as well as a selection of my framed prints.


I hope you'll be able to make it along to the private view on the 24th July, but watch this space for news of any new exhibitions coming up too. 

I'd love to know what you think, if you'd like to leave your comment below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment