Thursday 10 April 2014

Who Ate All the (Dorset) Pies?

Who doesn't love a pie? They are certainly a very popular dinner choice in our house!

I was recently contacted by 'The Dorset Pie Co' , who saw my illustrations on line. They needed some branding for their delicious pies. They have a range of scrummy flavours, including Chicken, Ham and Leek, Moroccan Chicken, Homity, Spicy Bean to name a few, and asked me to come up with some illustrations to compliment their delicious creations.

Here's a taster (!) of what I came up with, follow the link at the bottom to visit their website. They are also regulars at local farmers markets, so it'd be worth following them on Facebook and Twitter, so you can get yourself one and make your own mind up!

Chicken, Ham and Leek Pie

Lamb, Mint and Potato Pie


Steak and Kidney Pie

Beef and Ale Pie

Look out for the 'Dorset Pie Co' Logo!

They sound delicious don't they? With more flavours on their way, keep an eye on their website here , check out their facebook page here and follow them on Twitter here .

I'd love to hear what you think if you'd like to comment below? You can also follow me on Twitter or like my Facebook page to keep up to date with what I am up to, or little gems that I find on my travels online!  


No comments:

Post a Comment